Instant Property Valuation by Excel Property
Terms and Conditions
- The personal data collected will only be used by Excel Property for or in connection with the following purposes: deciding whether to provide the Instant Property Valuation to the applicant; providing or promoting purchase, sale and related services of our company to the applicant or enabling our company to conduct market research.
- By submitting a request for an Instant Property Valuation, the applicant shall be deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- The Instant Property Valuation is for indication purpose only, no upfront fees, no obligation.
- Excel Property reserves the right to require further valuation of the property concerned and apply such other terms and conditions as our company may think fit if and when the applicant submits CASH offer application to our company after obtaining the Instant Property Valuation.
- Excel Property shall not be liable to the applicant for any damage incurred or loss suffered by him/her/them in connection with the purchase or proposed purchase of the property in respect of which an Instant Property Valuation is made, whether as a result of the applicant having relied on the Instant Property Valuation in deciding whether to proceed with the purchase of the property or otherwise, and the applicant hereby acknowledge that if he /she/ they do(es) so rely on the Instant Property Valuation, he /she/ they do(es) so entirely at his /her/ their own risk.
- You as a user of this website agree that its use is entirely your responsibility. Any attempt to interfere with the Instant Property Valuation service through a device, software, or computer program will be considered as a crime and breach of Excel Property’s copyright.
Location, location, location…
This is the most important factor that determines the value of your property. First of all, using the analogy method, your property will be compared to an identical property types in your area. The price should be similar to the average market price of the properties offered in this category in the same area. In order valuation to be fair, many other criteria will be used, such as the possibility of future development and increase in the value of the property, rental yields, the age of the property, even the furnishings and any other extras and elements the property possesses.
The property valuation that establish the current market price are made by our estate agents. To be most accurate and objective the valuation of your property, someone of our agent will need to visit your property and look at it. Our representative will take photos and will describe in detail all the features of the property, will not save you the disadvantages! Please, in advance make sure that your property is in the best possible condition to achieve its maximum value.
Property valuation is the basis of the sale process. It is obligatory for anyone who decides to sell a property to know how much his property worth, according to the current state of the market. This will help you negotiate for a fair price!!!